• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS ACOS-Adjustible coil spacer

From the installation PDF:
WARNING
DO NOT EXCEED MAXIMUM RANGE OF ADJUSTMENT
ADJUSTMENT RANGE *
MINIMUM: 1-1/2” (1.50 in.) MAXIMUM: 3-3/4” (3.75 in.)

They work fine. I run them, without the adjuster (.75" lift) because they offer a better than OEM bumpstop.

I'm running them with about 1" lift and RE4.5 coils, I plan on a winch someday so the sag issue is forever taken care of.

Great product, I have had the same set on 3 XJ's now, they are 4 years old and still adjust just fine if needed, I do soak them with BoeShield every once and a while though to keep them from corroding from road salt.

They work fine. I run them, without the adjuster (.75" lift) because they offer a better than OEM bumpstop.

same here.....I ran them fully extended with ZJ V8 coils for a ghetto 5-6" lift for awhile, but swapped out the ZJ's with 5.5 TJ springs and pulled the adjuster out.

Jeff

edit: if you run them with the adjuster, don't overtighten the pinch bolt and keep it clean (-ish). They will seize otherwise and can be a pain to loosen.

same here.....I ran them fully extended with ZJ V8 coils for a ghetto 5-6" lift for awhile, but swapped out the ZJ's with 5.5 TJ springs and pulled the adjuster out.

Jeff

edit: if you run them with the adjuster, don't overtighten the pinch bolt and keep it clean (-ish). They will seize otherwise and can be a pain to loosen.

I have the same GHETTO list as you so this should be fun..

thanks for the in put guys.

-PJ-

i have em and i love em, now i can fine tune the front end and get the desired ride height especially with a heavy front bumper and winch. Plus i was able to fix the imfamous jeep "lean"

They're great if you're fat, keep an out on ebay I picked up an almost new set for less than 150 shipped.

my jeep has got a badass gangsta lean... need new coils badly... cut 6.5 coils blow!

I run ACOS on mine. I love them! Only problem is, on the passenger side I had to adjust it up only 1/2" from minimum... now my spring isn't straight. It bends towards the front of the rig, making it impossible to use my swaybar on the hardball since the endlink now rubs on the spring. Oh well.

I'm using them on my rig. Glad I have them since I'll soon be mounitng ~90 lbs of bumper and winch.

These BOTH apply for me so i will definitely be getting some.

How do YOU guys adjust them? Just compress the spring buy listing one side of the axle and throw some spring compressors on?

-PJ-

I use my highlift and jack up one corner at a time. That relieves enough spring compression to make the adjustments.

x2 on the high lift.

One of the best items I have purchased. I got mine used for $100.

Great to fine tune height after adding different bumper or a winch.

Plus the bumpstop is great. I had a friend turn me some additional spacers to make them longer, works great.

Back