• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is the market value of an XJ interior in Great Cond.

vwJarhead

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of full power vinyl/tweed front seats, rear bench, overhead console and door panels all in A+ condition but I don't know what they are worth...I want to give someone a good deal but at the same time I want to fund my build. So...Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have a set of full power vinyl/tweed front seats, rear bench, overhead console and door panels all in A+ condition but I don't know what they are worth...I want to give someone a good deal but at the same time I want to fund my build. So...Any suggestions? Thanks.

Try searching the "For sale" forums, especially the regional ones.

What color are those awesome pieces. I've been looking to gussy up my interior. Especially with an overhead console and some seats. What year XJ are you running?

What color are those awesome pieces. I've been looking to gussy up my interior. Especially with an overhead console and some seats. What year XJ are you running?
They are grey and from a 1990 Laredo 4 door. I can email pics if you want...

I wish I could find the leather interior with the woodgrain. Put pics up!

I tried but the pic add function is locked out by admin. I bought a membership today so I am hoping this changes soon. I will post pics ASAP.

most jeep people i know, wouldnt go out of there way to replace an interior w/ stock replacements, ESPECIALLY in tweed! PSSSH UGGH!

UGLY!
that being said, i couldnt find a complete, matching interior in 'great condition' at my local yards, (without grease stains from the scumbags who use interiors as free hand cleaner) SO... if i wanted one... i'd be fine paying $100 or so, assuming its indeed GREAT condition...

keep in mind its a 1990, and its NOT rare...

Back