• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free XJ seats bumber

got a pic of them?

I message ya over on virtual, i will take the rear seats and bumper. Mine are crap and the back bumper is chrome! Hidious crap. Please call me asap. 623-606-5223

SanDiego056.jpg

SanDiego054.jpg

Ill take the front seats. Are you goin to Rockfest?

Rockfest is still up in the air for me at this time.. I fell approx 8ft on to concrete & landed on my feet like a freakin cat but I compressed everything in my back. 3 weeks ago I was faceing back surgery but doc said not yet Turns out that I broke my back years ago & still is broke today never healed proper so I will see how things go in the comming weeks & wut the doc says

ill take the set if they are not torn. Where abouts are ya located?

My drivers is shredded.

I dont care the color

edit: 2 posts were made while i had this page open. If they arent taken by James Ill take them off yours hands still.

Well if you cant make it to Rockfest, I can swing up to Phoenix on my way back or something... If you have someone else interested, give 'em away, because I wont be able to make it up to get them for a while.

Back