• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Custom" Headliner

xjskaguy

NAXJA Forum User
no doors = no music (in the front)

Here is where the story starts I have an 89 so I decided to rewire the rats nest that has accumulated and add an aux fuse box and the Fitch switch panel. Doing some mockup i relized two things, the switch panel didn't look too great on a bare roof and too many cuts to have it flush against the roof structures. Been running bare top for about 4 years now after the old one basically fell apart after fixing it twice or so.

So...i decided to get a new liner, one with the speakers molded in it. while there i found the older sound bar and decided to snag it too and this is what i came up with. I am short so it fits great plus its behind the seat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now this is my first time with fiberglass and thanks to the "wonderful" weather SC has had i have not been able to do much past this part. However good news the liner and the sound bar was 11.75ish. So let me know what you think and I will post more pics when I get it covered and reinstalled.

I hope it doesn't crack when you flex the Jeep! :D Looks like it could be cool though.

Back