• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement carpet

FordJeepMan

NAXJA Forum User
I am currently replacing the floor pans in my 95 cherokee because they are totaly rusted out due to water damage.Vandals busted the glass out before I bought the jeep and it filled up with water which also runied the carpet. I have been looking online at carpet websites but nowhere have I found where I know what color I need.I did not know there was so many shades of gray. My trim number is J55A (which im assuming would tell me the exact color of the interior).Has anyone had experience with this and can recommend a good place or website to use or tell me what J55A means?Thanks for all the help!

Look, the long and short of this is that even one mill will turn out varying shades of carpeting with different batches/runs.

You should order some samples and compare them to a clean and non-faded area of your carpeting, and just order what comes closest.

Back