• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fellow canadians

XJ jeep creep

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering if there are any other canucks on this forum. to many guys on the island drive toyotas:smsoap:. just getting back to my project again and im gonna need some tech support. like where to locate my front axle(d44) and where to put my ca mounts so everything works out. ladder bars? 8.8 upgrades? how far can i move my rear axle backwards before have to move the gas tank? and so on. ill search the forums for this stuff but i think you get the idea.

From Port Alberni, BC here, also good to see fellow BC' fellas. I agree about everyone having toyota's on the island, im pretty sick of it. What are you specs on your rig? Ive got an 85 on 31's which is pretty much retired, and my current rig im building right now is an 87, 6 inch, longarms, running 33's for now.

i dont actually drive my xj i just like working on it occasionally and watching it sit on blocks. one day though ill finish it. ive got on 8.8 with disks in the rear(getting a detroit in it eventually) my fronts a 44 spooled with chromos. i still need to weld the CA brackets on it. has about 8" of lift and stretched 1" in the front and 3" in the back. and 4.88 gears. unfortunetly im broke now so im might start selling crack to fund it.

Back