• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

misc left over parts from a 97XJ part out

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few items left over from parting out a 97XJ a while back. All prices do not include shipping and are best offer. I just want the stuff gone.
1. Stock airbox and TB hose $10
2. Drivers side front power window regulator $40
3. Passenger side rear power window regulator $30
4. Windshield wiper motor/assembly $15
5. A/C compressor. It is a parts exchange unit-unknown working status, but spins freely and is not froze up ......make offer
6. Power brake booster w/ resivoir and prop valve $20
7. New in package aftermarket passenger rear bumper corner for 97-up. It is the paintable "smooth" version. It has a few light scuffs in it from being moved around the shop over the past year. $15

pictures are available for each item upon request

All items are located in Unionville, MO 63565. I will assist with shipping (boxes and packing/tape etc) but actual shiping cost is on your $.

just wonderin, would u happen to have the fan shroud?! might take the air box and tb tube!!

do you have the booster and the master cylinder? if so are they in good condition? shipping to 92253?

UPDATED

I have a few items left over from parting out a 97XJ a while back. All prices do not include shipping and are best offer. I just want the stuff gone.
1. Stock airbox and TB hose $10 SOLD
2. Drivers side front power window regulator $40 SOLD
3. Passenger side rear power window regulator $30
4. Windshield wiper motor/assembly $15
5. A/C compressor. It is a parts exchange unit-unknown working status, but spins freely and is not froze up ......make offer
6. Power brake booster w/ resivoir and prop valve $20 Pending to Coleman
7. New in package aftermarket passenger rear bumper corner for 97-up. It is the paintable "smooth" version. It has a few light scuffs in it from being moved around the shop over the past year. $15

pictures are available for each item upon request

All items are located in Unionville, MO 63565. I will assist with shipping (boxes and packing/tape etc) but actual shiping cost is on your $.

Thanks for looking
-Tyler

Back