• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front leaf conversion?

TLowery04

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone have good pictures of bracketry and placement, or a writeup on converting the front suspension to leaves?

i want something like this

P1000534.jpg

i would go with a shackle reversal. otherwise you will be binding up your leaves.

searched:
front leaf conversion
"front leaf conversion" (apparently Boolean logic does not apply)
xj leaf conversion
front leaves
front leaf
front suspension
front leaf suspension

- all came up with terms "front" "suspension" "leaf" etc. all search results were non specific to the information i was looking for but rather brought up hundreds of useless posts.

if you have a link to the thread your talking about it would be greatly appreciated

thankyou swbooking

im going leaf sprung as well. im not done yet but pretty damn close. its not that hard parts wise it seems. if youve ever ran a leaf sprung yota or yj than i mean youll know what you need. but i like leaves way better than coils due to simplicity, cost, and i know them better so tuning shouldnt be too hard. but again, to each his own, im not picking sides.

Back