• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run on April 11th.

So i was thinking...The only way i want to celebrate my birthday is a day of wheelin. I dont care where, If some of you guys want to go ill leave it up to you to decide where. My B-day is one a saturday April 11th. Anybody want to go wheelin then???

Are you going to the MnG Wed night? We can talk about it then.

Cannot make the MnG, but I will try to plan on wheeling on the 11th. Being that the 12th is Easter, I may not be able to go on the 11th. I'll have to wait and see.

Ted, did you ever figure out a wheeling plan?
Carol

I might be persuaded, if I'm in town... finally got a 3" growth spurt, testing it out in TruckHaven this weekend. It ain't that 5+" you boys are sportin, but it's something!

I might be persuaded, if I'm in town... finally got a 3" growth spurt, testing it out in TruckHaven this weekend. It ain't that 5+" you boys are sportin, but it's something!
Cool carol, Yea 6 is about avarage from what i read...:puke:
Yea im Pretty sure im going to run pinyon in borrego and then screw around ocotillo wells, and maybee coyote? Carol at 3 inchs you should fine for any of these trails i did it all of those with a 3 inch lift.

Wish I could be there to celebrate your b-day, but Saturdays are out for me for a while.

Have a good one!!

Ted if you make it to ocotilla wells give me a shout I will be out in Indio that weekend.
619 87one -three 7three7
Gary
glad the tow hooks worked out

So i think its pretty much set, Lets meet at the park and ride off the I-8 EB by feuerte drive at 8AM and well head from borrego from there. So whoever wants to come, meet me there. I will see a couple of you the at the North county M&G and well discuss.

I dont have school or work that day, but I meet up with my Fiance' when she gets off work about 7ish...

I should be game, but I will let you know tommorrow.

I dont know any trails out there, so I will be following you guys.

Back