• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I can fly!!

NRT_Chris

NAXJA Forum User
This is from the outlaw 250 this weekend. It is not the biggest jump of the weekend but it was close. Fat City Won!
Thewall.jpg

Last edited:
Pic no worky!!!

Is that the road crossing at Bessemer?

"Houston, We have lift off!"

Goat, got your suspension tuned to do that yet?

Holy Cow!!! Anything break on landing?

Thanks for fixin' the pic.

karstic said:
Goat, got your suspension tuned to do that yet?

HA... Goatboy may not be doing that, his bones are old. Me on the other hand...:firedevil

I have only one time been in a big 4x4 and jumped before, FarmerMatts CAT can jump... wow... :farmer:

That jump is out at JV, lets see what happens at Goatfest.

Leave it to racers to call that 'The Wall'..... :D
That pict along with the picts I have seen of the orange Jeepspeed rig make me want to stay full bodied and fully insane!
Rick R

Mike L said:
I'll see if I can get some GPS coordinates for "The Wall"

-Mike

N34 31.668 W116 43.956 Have fun...........................

-Mike

Jump This said:
............ make me want to stay full bodied and fully insane!
Rick R
well the full bodied part is an option but you are already fully insane!!:gee: :D

I don't think I can top this........that's a nice jump! :)

attachment.php

I don't how high I got mine when I hit that crater coming out of camp this last spring. I was told from 4-5 ft to 7--8 ft..........4 ft is plenty for me. It didn't hurt anything and I landed smoothly on all four tires, then kept on going and ran Sledge. Oh wait, the next moring I saw oil leaking and found that my front housing was cracked. :doh: :repair:

We'll see how the buggy does. :D

anyone know what he broke...
you can see somethin dragging from the rear in the video. maybe a shock...
either way thats badass. I heard there was over $500 in prizemoney plus some other stuff for the team with the craziest jump. Way to represent the XJ's 1790.

Back