• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Millencolin @ the El Rey last night.

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
Was the best time i had in a long time. Usually i go stand in the back and rock out by bobbing my head. This time, i felt the need to be in the pit and more or less in the front. Usually i dont deal with pushing and shoving, let alone people crowd surfing over me, but since i hadn't seen these guys since that last MC show ( 3 years ago ) i figured, might as well! They started off their set with 2 songs from PennyBridge and then played some Kingwood, Home from Home as well as For monkeys and same old tunes. Not to mention the classics from Life on a Plate. I'm thinking its kinda hard to play all the songs everyone wants to hear when you have 7+ albums. Either way it was a damm good show and i cant wait to see them again on Sunday. I got lucky and got in fee last night cause of a friend of mine. So i guess that made it even better.
I got a message from ticket master last night about the Sunday show so if anybody wants to go to that show today would be a good day to buy them at the HOB box office. Im putting it out there for you guys in case you didnt know.

julio:cheers:

Sound fun man... Ive never seen them live, how are they? Who did they play with?

Sound fun man... Ive never seen them live, how are they? Who did they play with?

ive seen every local show to me since 99. they played with an L.A bands called The Briggs. They are getting older and slower but still fun so i dont care. takes me back to happier days.

Back