• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buzz Kill!

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Ive been gathering Parts for the last couple weeks to do a Crown Vic disc conversion on my Dana 44. The last thing I was waiting for was the calipers to arrive. I was planning on doing most of the work this weekend and possibly having it done. I had a box waiting for me on the porch when I got home. Turns out they only sent me one caliper. :flamemad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350172462009

BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN MOUNTED BRAKE CALIPER ASSEMBLIES 100% NEW! * NEW COMPONENTS: NEW BRAKET, NEW BLEEDER SCREW, NEW CASTING, NEW PLATING, NEW BUSHINGS, NEW GUIDE SLEEVE, NEW PISTON SEAL, NEW HARDWARE * PREVENT CORROSION: OUR UNITS PREVENT CORROSION AND SEIZING BY UTILIZING AND ANODIZED ALUMINUM GUIDE SLEEVE * ENGINEERED CASTING TO EXACTING DIMENSIONS AND TOLERANCE * ENGINEERED SEAL AND GROOVE FOR CONSISTENT SEAL COMPRESSION AND FUNCTION * SUPPLIED HARDWARE THIS AUCTION IS FOR PAIR - TWO PIECES (LEFT & RIGHT) - REAR BRAKE CALIPER ASSEMBLIES

thats messed up.. they sending the other one?

closed for business until Monday. I'm going to pull some tomorrow when I go to pull a part. I'll use the ones I pull as mock ups and as spares after that.

Might just be shipping. Maybe in seperate boxes? Plan on getting it tomorrow maybe. Remember when Karl got 3 tires and had to wait over the weekend for the last one. Now that's a bugger.

Noticed you've been throwing a lot of stuff at your jeep lately. Lose a girlfriend? :)
LA
rear discs

Might just be shipping. Maybe in seperate boxes? Plan on getting it tomorrow maybe. Remember when Karl got 3 tires and had to wait over the weekend for the last one. Now that's a bugger.
usually when that happens the ups boxes are labeled # of X boxes
this one was labeled 1 of 1. They also drop shipped from Dorman.

Noticed you've been throwing a lot of stuff at your jeep lately. Lose a girlfriend? :)
LA
rear discs

Girlfriend has a job and makes closer to what I make. I also got a raise and promotion @ work. She paid for the LAs and makes me do what I want the first time.

Last edited:
Yay Got an email response, they are sending me out another one on Monday.

If thats the case then you should make them send it over night for the troubles

Meh, it won't do me any good getting it sooner, I'm leaving wed for a ski vacation and I don't have time to put them on the jeep during the week.

Back