• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Diff Cover

bhmike

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking of getting a set of Rusty's diff. covers , has anyone ever had these before? What did you think? :scottm:

I run one in the rear...seems plenty strong.

I would get a Ruff Stuff cover after the "Naxja" discount and shipping it won't be much more than the Rustys and is a full cover that is 2x as thick. Rustys has high shipping also. Also Ruff Stuff is a NAXJA sponsor

I would get a Ruff Stuff cover after the "Naxja" discount and shipping it won't be much more than the Rustys and is a full cover that is 2x as thick. Rustys has high shipping also. Also Ruff Stuff is a NAXJA sponsor
agreed! Ruffstuff seems like the best buy:chef:

RuffStuff X3.

Beef. No questions asked warranty.

Do a search on Rustys shipping and customer service. Not so great things said about that place in the past. Dont know what they offer now, I could care less to buy anything from them.

Looked at the ruffstuff and they are bad ass, but i'm on a very tight budget so i can't spend the extra money. When I do my rear end swap I'll use that cover for sure.

get a front dana 30 Cover for now instead of two "shields", your front will need it before the rear...

For a budget D30 front, I have had good luck with rough country's. Held up OK so far and have had it on the rocks a couple times. Only $59 bucks I think and with shipping came in under $70

Dont skimp out when it comes to diff covers. The extra $20 to step up to a better cover is a good insurance over a killed diff/R&P. Ruff Stuff seems like the best bet if you can round up a few more bucks.

Back