• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick question which long arm is it?

tjmwr7

NAXJA Forum User
Iv been out of the xj scene over a year now. Im looking at an 01 with a supossive 6 inch lift 265 on 16 inch rubicon wheels. Now the lower control arms are black and have no heim joints. just greasable bushings. oem upper control arms. no mounting spots on lower ones. Do you guys know who makes a longer arm lift like this?

Pictures? Could be homemade, most (all I'm pretty sure) long arm manufacturers out there supply upper and lower arms with the kit because stock uppers with long arm lowers wouldn't seem to be the hot ticket to flex...
Might be Iron Rock, they're the only ones I can think of that don't eliminate the factory lower mount.

Possibly Tera-flex,its one of the few kits that use factory uppers.

See i thought it might be tera flex. cuz its got disconnects and straps. The trac bar is red. Its the kinda jeep someone would have a dealer put the lift on. no ghetto rigging i could see. its not homemade cuz it has the weld in brackets for the longer arms mounted. So maybe an older tera flex lift???

Ya sense that trac bar is bright red. Thanks guys that helped alot. just gotta save up for the 5.5 ruby long arm now:)

Back