• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

awww Crap! here we go again. . . .

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
My name is Rod, and i have a jeepin' problem. :bawl:

i havn't even finished filing bankrupcy from the first XJ build. Found this to replace the durango daily driver.

100_1538.jpg

its a 94 ZJ limited. spitting image of the XJ when she was stock. right down to the gold trim lol.

so anyway, i picked these up cause a stock cherokee is, well, just a station wagon. . . .right ? :nono:

100_1536-1.jpg

100_1537.jpg

31X10.5 Baja Claws. that should help me navigate the malls better. . . .

anyway, just thought i'd share. after all the first step in solving your problem is admitting you have one, right ?

lucky ass. i can never find good deals on things.

4.0 or 5.2?

That's not an Upcountry sticker in the rear d/s window is it? .... Speaking of stickers it is seriously lacking, you better get on that before you waste time and effort on lifting it.

It's okay rod, at least it is a Jeep addiction and not just a cherokee addiction! Thats funny you found a ZJ with the same color trim and everything. The baja Claws are some of the best mall crawler tires you can buy, they have a real scary intimidating look and they make a decent growl. Sure to scare anyone from that front row parking spot you spent 10 minutes trying to find!

looks to be a 5.2

and for a Daily driver.. dont Baja claws wear out fast? i've read they have a super soft compound?

it is the 5.2, not the up country, and the claws are radials. i only live like 5 minutes from my work so tire wear is not an issue to much.

as for stickers.... will be doing some strategic placement as i go. the sticker addiction is much cheaper than the jeep addiction. i think i have some choices to make, lol.

it is the 5.2, not the up country, and the claws are radials. i only live like 5 minutes from my work so tire wear is not an issue to much.

as for stickers.... will be doing some strategic placement as i go. the sticker addiction is much cheaper than the jeep addiction. i think i have some choices to make, lol.

D60s front and Rear or go home. :jester:

My name is CJ I have a jeepin problem as well. Dont' feel bad your not alone.
Like it, I'm sure youll get it up to par in no time. Wife and I are picking up a 93 with 130,000 on a 4.0 for $800 from aomeone in our familly. The wife won't let me do much to it though wants it to be what it is lol.
So don't feel bad your not the only one out here with a problem. We should start a jeep addiction group, oh wait thats where we are lol

Back