• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheap 3 in 1 welder????

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, If you only knew how many times I've read your ad for the muscle mig! I'm really tempted Justin.

I wouldnt even touch that cheap thing. I wouldnt mess with any welder unless it was 220V.

I coulndt even find anything on google on them...

I would save you pennies and get a good MIG. The DC TIG isnt really gonna do anything for you anyways. i would wait to get an AC.

I wouldnt mess with any welder unless it was 220V.

I would save you pennies and get a good MIG. The DC TIG isnt really gonna do anything for you anyways. i would wait to get an AC.

I call BS... :D

My snap-on is a 110v and she's one bad little machine...

And DC TIG is perfect for anyone not wanting to weld aluminum, and it works very well on my welder too.

Justin

I call BS... :D

My snap-on is a 110v and she's one bad little machine...

And DC TIG is perfect for anyone not wanting to weld aluminum, and it works very well on my welder too.

Justin

Well, the Muscle MIG is different then that cheap 3-in-1. True the DC tig is good for everything besides aluminum. I guess there are some 110V that are decent out there...

110v MIG is fine in most applications we have going on. Its not like we're welding a lot of 1/2" or even 3/8".

Back