• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sweet Deal

XJsurf

NAXJA Forum User
So a couple weeks ago to decide to just buy a set of rock rails. I was going to have a set made by HomeBrew, but trying to figure out a time was like pulling teeth. I just opted for a set of the AJ basic rails, figured a good bang for my buck. Well today the fairy jeep mother dressed in a brown suit delivered me a set of rails, when I went outside I had a set of the AJ Super Rails setting in my front yard. They looked so shiny and clean. It sucks I have to wait to install them in a couple of weeks when I return to Chicago.

Sweet deal man. I love when the screw up in shipping benifits you.

I'm still jacked, I'm even thinking about installing them before I leave. But it will depend if I get my sprinkler system and sod laid.

I'd at least consider letting AJ know...he seems to be a decent guy.

But either way, SCORE! :D

I had a hard time trying to get a hold of him to place an order. we played phone chase for about a week, so I actually ordered mine through JeepinOutfitters.

I had a hard time trying to get a hold of him to place an order. we played phone chase for about a week, so I actually ordered mine through JeepinOutfitters.

Did you call them?

Come on dude. Do the right thing.

You prolly got someone elses rails.

Its not like you are keeping something they put in the bag by mistake at Walmart. Give the guy a break.

KH

Back