• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS Video and Rant against "Payback Industries"

saki669

NAXJA Forum User
As we always do we camped off of North Marina road for TDS this year. We had the misfortune of being neighbors with a bunch of morons. It's bad enough that they were up till 3am blasting music, setting off fireworks and racing their 4 wheelers around camp; but when they broke camp sunday night a couple of them dumped their BLACK crap tanks from their motorhomes on the ground and left huge bags of trash behind. If anyone knows these guys thank them for helping get the whole area shut down. If I were a homeowner on North Marina I would be doing all I could to prevent camping out there. Several of them had giant "Payback Industries" logos on their trucks / suzukis. They have a myspace page. The silver Samurai on the page had a for sale sign on it at camp.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y__Z7PkNPvI

Last edited:
was the video on youtube you posted a video they made? or you made? Im confused.

The owner of Payback Industries is a member of the Rock Brawlers. Which is the owner of the silver samurai mentioned above. This member was not camped out with the rest of the club, had he been camped out with the rest of our club I can assure you that this would not have happened. I personally know for a fact that our club member did not have a motorhome out there this past weekend. However, the individuals that he was camped out with did in fact have motorhoms and are NOT members of our club. As stated above this would not have happened had it been in the Rock Brawlers camp. Our club was picking up trash all weekend. And as a matter of fact, the President of our club saw somebody drop two empty beer cans on the floor at the notches and made him pick them up. We make it a point to clean up at every event we attend. Members of our club attend events such as the Callico Clean up, the Tin Benders clean up, and are members of FOJV, (Friends Of Johnson Valley), and remove trash from our trails every chance we get. We are all about keeping our land open. Once again, the owner of Payback Industries is a member of our club. But Payback Industries is not in "cahoots" with the Rock Brawlers. We were notified of this thread and I immediately made it a point to come over here and clear things up. I assure you that this club member was not the one dumping his waste out on our OHV land, but will be approached about this matter for being there and not stopping this incident. It is obvious to me that the person dumping his waste is a friend of our club member, our club does not tolerate that type of ignorance. And we are handling the issue immediately. Thank you for the information.
Carlos Palomo.

crazyjim,
There is no need for you to use a video camera for anything. If you have something that you are unclear of after reading my above post please feel free to PM me and I will personally give you my cell phone number and we can discuss the matter. If you feel a need to ask in person, we can make that happen as well. And for the record, we have never had a "meet" in Hemet. Our president works in hemet. We recently attended the All-Pro Off-Road open house late last year, (Which is held in Hemet). But have never had a "meet" out there. Where did you see us "meet"?

Well, it looks like payback is in cahoots with "Rock Brawlers" who I HAVE seen out here in Hemet before having meets. If I see them again I'll make sure to stop with a video camera and ask them what the deal was...
1st of all let start by saying yes we do have a member that has to do with PAYBACK INDUSTRIES, but before you bring up The ROCK*BRAWLER club name you better get your facts straight. The official ROCK*BRAWLERS camp wasn't with them so don't bring up our club name with anything that happend in that camp. Now if you want to confront us feel free to do so anytime you'd like and go ahead and bring your camara or even your video camara or what ever you'd like to bring. Feel free to pm me and I will give you my number and we can discuss this matter and this goes for anyone that reads this.
Thanks Richard ROCK*BRAWLERS VP

Last edited:
Well I own the silver zuk and PayBack Industries, And I am a RockBrawler, the actions your talking about were not done by me or the family members I had with me at TDS, My logo is alot of places and so is my clubs name,but for you to put all that on my companys name is wrong.

*music 3am may have been playing I was asleep.

*dumping my tanks, It wasn't me or my camp, I didn't have a motor home or toy hauler out there just my rig and my tow rig, and the guys with me dumped yesterday at are local elks lodge.

And we to always camp at N.marina and live 30min away so trash is a priority of ours (me and my club) that's my local wheelin spot and I dont level behind trash because I dont want it shut down so I do my part. And if any of you were out there last year you would remember the clean up after TDS... The Brawlers, myself, and other sponsored the clean up with dumpster.

So yeah rant but leave my company name PayBack Ind. and my club RockBrawlers out of it, I too didnt understand alot of peoples action out there this weekend but I can't control adults acting how ever it is they choose to, there were people camped close to me I didnt know, I had cones up but people that came out for day to ride did what they wanted and left, Let's just say I picked up alot of trash tha wasent mine.

There is no need to involve cursing and anger in this situation, I came over here SIMPLY to clerify the issue. To all members of NAXJA, I apologize for the situation that happened out at TDS on behalf of our club. And as stated in my first post, we well be handling this issue with our club member which was not the one dumping his waste. Thanks.

next time get a video or pics of the stuff going on, or this drama will happen.
lets keep our trails clean and teach others about it too..

We here on NAXJA are also just a big family. When we see incidents like this, like I'm sure you and your club do to, bring it to someones attention. We appreciate you clarifying who it was, and doing it in such a manner that no one gets offended. If it wasn't you then it wasn't you, some false assumptions were made and thats all. I hope that everyone now understands your clarification of the incident, and hoping that everyone had a good time...

:cheers:

The owner of Payback Industries is a member of the Rock Brawlers. Which is the owner of the silver samurai mentioned above. This member was not camped out with the rest of the club, had he been camped out with the rest of our club I can assure you that this would not have happened. I personally know for a fact that our club member did not have a motorhome out there this past weekend. However, the individuals that he was camped out with did in fact have motorhoms and are NOT members of our club. As stated above this would not have happened had it been in the Rock Brawlers camp. Our club was picking up trash all weekend. And as a matter of fact, the President of our club saw somebody drop two empty beer cans on the floor at the notches and made him pick them up. We make it a point to clean up at every event we attend. Members of our club attend events such as the Callico Clean up, the Tin Benders clean up, and are members of FOJV, (Friends Of Johnson Valley), and remove trash from our trails every chance we get. We are all about keeping our land open. Once again, the owner of Payback Industries is a member of our club. But Payback Industries is not in "cahoots" with the Rock Brawlers. We were notified of this thread and I immediately made it a point to come over here and clear things up. I assure you that this club member was not the one dumping his waste out on our OHV land, but will be approached about this matter for being there and not stopping this incident. It is obvious to me that the person dumping his waste is a friend of our club member, our club does not tolerate that type of ignorance. And we are handling the issue immediately. Thank you for the information.
Carlos Palomo.

crazyjim,
There is no need for you to use a video camera for anything. If you have something that you are unclear of after reading my above post please feel free to PM me and I will personally give you my cell phone number and we can discuss the matter. If you feel a need to ask in person, we can make that happen as well. And for the record, we have never had a "meet" in Hemet. Our president works in hemet. We recently attended the All-Pro Off-Road open house late last year, (Which is held in Hemet). But have never had a "meet" out there. Where did you see us "meet"?

props to you for coming in here and explaining your side. everyone needs to work together to keep the inconsiderate asshats from ruining things for the responsible ones. thank you!

As we always do we camped off of North Marina road for TDS this year. We had the misfortune of being neighbors with a bunch of morons. It's bad enough that they were up till 3am blasting music, setting off fireworks and racing their 4 wheelers around camp; but when they broke camp sunday night a couple of them dumped their BLACK crap tanks from their motorhomes on the ground and left huge bags of trash behind. If anyone knows these guys thank them for helping get the whole area shut down. If I were a homeowner on North Marina I would be doing all I could to prevent camping out there. Several of them had giant "Payback Industries" logos on their trucks / suzukis. They have a myspace page. The silver Samurai on the page had a for sale sign on it at camp.

Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y__Z7PkNPvI

I wanna start my post by asking why when people see a situation such as this one they don't adress it to the individual or individuals in question right then and there . In stead , they wait till they're home and are safe behind a computer to start a little online bitch fest . If you witnessed this first hand , why didn't you approach the individuals and ask for an explanation for their actions ? . As mentioned by FOUR-DEES , I watched a person drop two beer bottles (not cans) on the ground at the notches on Saturday night , and then kick them over . I asked the guy if he was planning on picking them up and he asked me "why?" . I explained the situation to him and made him pick them up , he wasn't very happy with me but it was adressed to him and dealt with right then and there and that's where it ended . I didn't wait till I was hiding behind a computer to express the way I felt about the situation . What I'm trying to get at is that if there's a concern with someone's actions , let the person know and handle the situation , don't wait until you get home and start an internet battle because , guess what ? , the problem is still there . I can't speak for Payback Industries and can't say I was camped anywhere near there but I have called xxlf250 (the owner of Payback Ind.) and he asured to me that that's not what happened . This is our area as well , we have organised clean-ups at Truckhaven in the past and this last weekend having marked my 10 year in a row attending , the last thing I want is for that place to get taken from us . Next time you see something questionable , be a bigger man and confront the people . Don't wait till you get home to use a computer screen as a shield .

I wanna start my post by asking why when people see a situation such as this one they don't adress it to the individual or individuals in question right then and there . In stead , they wait till they're home and are safe behind a computer to start a little online bitch fest . If you witnessed this first hand , why didn't you approach the individuals and ask for an explanation for their actions ? . As mentioned by FOUR-DEES , I watched a person drop two beer bottles (not cans) on the ground at the notches on Saturday night , and then kick them over . I asked the guy if he was planning on picking them up and he asked me "why?" . I explained the situation to him and made him pick them up , he wasn't very happy with me but it was adressed to him and dealt with right then and there and that's where it ended . I didn't wait till I was hiding behind a computer to express the way I felt about the situation . What I'm trying to get at is that if there's a concern with someone's actions , let the person know and handle the situation , don't wait until you get home and start an internet battle because , guess what ? , the problem is still there . I can't speak for Payback Industries and can't say I was camped anywhere near there but I have called xxlf250 (the owner of Payback Ind.) and he asured to me that that's not what happened . This is our area as well , we have organised clean-ups at Truckhaven in the past and this last weekend having marked my 10 year in a row attending , the last thing I want is for that place to get taken from us . Next time you see something questionable , be a bigger man and confront the people . Don't wait till you get home to use a computer screen as a shield .

"Bigger men" should know how to clean up there trash, and if they cant they shouldn't be there...:doh:

And same goes for you, the gentlemen with the suzi said he was actually camping with them so how come he couldn't say anything???

just curious?????? :gag:

I wanna start my post by asking why when people see a situation such as this one they don't adress it to the individual or individuals in question right then and there . In stead , they wait till they're home and are safe behind a computer to start a little online bitch fest . If you witnessed this first hand , why didn't you approach the individuals and ask for an explanation for their actions ? . . Don't wait till you get home to use a computer screen as a shield .

They dumped the tanks right before they left. We didnt notice until the smell overwhelmed our camp, or we would have gone over immediately.
I just got a call from Eddie "xxlf250". He's a stand up guy and not a part of the group that is making him look bad. The guys that were causing trouble attached themselves to his camp and left the trash and waste after he departed.
Eddie, I appreciate the call. Lets work together next time to get rid of these morons before we all get kicked out.

-Kirk

"Bigger men" should know how to clean up there trash, and if they cant they shouldn't be there...:doh:

And same goes for you, the gentlemen with the suzi said he was actually camping with them so how come he couldn't say anything???

just curious?????? :gag:

The gentleman with the suzuki replied in post 8 that it wasn't him or his camp which implies that he didn't see it happen or who did it.

The smell was probably just you upper lip Kirk.

They dumped the tanks right before they left. We didnt notice until the smell overwhelmed our camp, or we would have gone over immediately.
I just got a call from Eddie "xxlf250". He's a stand up guy and not a part of the group that is making him look bad. The guys that were causing trouble attached themselves to his camp and left the trash and waste after he departed.
Eddie, I appreciate the call. Lets work together next time to get rid of these morons before we all get kicked out.

-Kirk

Glad to hear that, and yes,these people just dont understand what there stupid actions will lead to...closers will start happening and then no one will be happy. Why does it always have to be a couple morons that have no respect for themselves nor thier surroundings that ruin it for everybody.:twak:

Well, it looks like payback is in cahoots with "Rock Brawlers" who I HAVE seen out here in Hemet before having meets. If I see them again I'll make sure to stop with a video camera and ask them what the deal was...
As the president and founder of the Rock Brawlers I can asure you you've never seen us in Hemet having "meets" . Some of our club members have hung out at a couple of the local bars with me once or twice if that's what you're referring to when you say "meets" . I am in Hemet every day and hang out at After 5 , Chappie's and Tap Daddy's . If you'd like to meet up with me some time and discuss the situation , feel free to drop me a PM , like I said I'm in Hemet every day .

Back