• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prerunner style LIGHT BAR

AMERCANZERO

NAXJA Forum User
Have seen a few of these over at the Jeepspeed part of the forum and always liked the way they looked on prerunner desert trucks. I posted a while back when I finished building it and a few guys said they liked it. One asked how it was going to mount. I finally got it up on the HEEP and took a couple of pictures. Just thought I would share. In NC we have more woods than anything so I figured the light protection was needed. Hope you guys like it.

mikesjeep3010.jpg

mikesjeep3012.jpg

mikesjeep3014.jpg

Oh yeah, I have 2in of lift and 34in Swampers. I know, I know, I know! I just got tired of looking at them in the garage and knew I could fit them to drive on. I dont drive it much, just enough to keep the gas from going bad, and I sure wont wheel it like that. Got a deal on the tires and hated seeing them everyday not on the Jeep. Im going to try to get a d30 w/ 4.10s and an exploder 8.8 soon. Ofcourse a few more inches of lift as well.

Back