• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof sound bar...where?

Rodrigo_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello lads.

The thing is that my two roof sound bars gone with my two old Cherokees and my new Wagoneer hasn´t.........I dont like the rear speakers on the tailgate so its time to look for a roof sound bar for my Waggy.

Does anyone knows where can I get one? I don´t mind the linind color cos I can put a new liner.
I have browsed in team cherokee with no luck.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

The rear overhead speaker bar is found in the 1995-96 (for shure) cherokee models, I dont know when they switched from the seprate soundbar to the intergraded into the headliner sytle ('98?). I got mine at the junkyard for the price of the speakers ($10, $5 each speaker, headliner materal was sagging) if you get one from a junkyard make shure you grab the wireing harness that runs down behind the spare tire mount, and since yours is a waggy, it should have a cargo lamp, the cargo lamp holds the center of the speaker bar in place and the sides fit into the side rails of the cargo area. you will also need the longer pins to old the cargo light in place. as for color combos, you will be limited to factory light grey or light tan (unless you recover it) hope this helps -Todd

Junkyard is your best bet unfortunately. I'm looking to get one and put it in the middle of the vehicle, that way I have 3 lights, and can tie them into the liftgate speakers for a fuller sound...

Thank you very much for the info and offerings.

I really would like to buy one so if anyone could get from the junyard I will pay for it and for the shipping, of course.

TIA

A little shipping destination info will help figure shipping rate. I know there are a few sound bars in my fav. j/y. At least there were the other day.

Back