• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good lord I'm bored.

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
So... I'm driving right now, writing this entire post from my iphone. That's how boring and straight the 15 is. I had to go to baker tonight. Do you guys realize how many hours that is from me? So far. Oh well at least I got the car, and it's big money. Lady hasn't paid in over gtwo years! Anyway, enough rambling from me, coming up on the first curve fir like 400 miles.

I just woke up in the middle of the night and decided to get up and check some e-mail and stop off at the site...

And Jim, Baker is not all that far out of the way (this from a Borrego guy!)

1. Pick up car
2. Continue to Vegas
3. ????
4. Profit.

HAhahaha, I'm home safe and sound, just woke up, had a super long night! Vegas would have been rad :D

Anyway, we picked up this car from up in Baker, had to kind of talk it out from under two homeboy lookin' dudes who ended up being pretty cool. On our way back home we hit another address of a dude in victorville, and it was there... So we dropped the first car off around the corner and drove back to the other house, knocked on the door because we had to get keys since we can't tow two cars and didn't really want to go back up to pick the other up haha. Knocked the door at 2 in the morning and kinda felt bad for the dude, we gave him the chance to get his stuff out and give us the keys..

So I'm sittin' at home the other day and the "Operation Repo" marathon comes on and I'm thinkin, be careful Jim. Some of those poeple are nuts.

Do you have a crazy Jesse the Body Ventura look alike to go fight with them while you hook up the car? :twak:

So I'm sittin' at home the other day and the "Operation Repo" marathon comes on and I'm thinkin, be careful Jim. Some of those poeple are nuts.

Do you have a crazy Jesse the Body Ventura look alike to go fight with them while you hook up the car? :twak:

I was watching the same marathon, I thought it was pretty funny when they roll up to repo that mini van and find the couple in the back seat bangin as there about to load it up.

Do you have CHUCK NORRIS to go fight with them while you hook up the car? :twak:
Fixed. :D

So they made a law so you can't talk on the phone and drive without hands free, now you can't text and drive. Guess they need to make one for internet surfing/posting. Damn you iPhone! you make it so easy!

im watchin "stop shouting at me" right now... its pretty funny what some people will say to try and get their car back hahah

Just so you know that show is completely staged... It's funny though that's for sure. That "hardcore" buff dude is a joke. Ugh.

As far as REAL life most debtors either never answer their door, don't wake up, or are pretty calm. Very few get crazy but if they do I just back off. The other night some huge ripped dude who looked straight outta the joint came screaming out of the house when I knocked the door. Mind you I didn't have his car yet, it was in the garage. I just backed off and let him be pissed. Thank you for the concern though, I do appreciate it.

So they made a law so you can't talk on the phone and drive without hands free, now you can't text and drive. Guess they need to make one for internet surfing/posting. Damn you iPhone! you make it so easy!

Hahaha I know right??? It's pretty damn dangerous but since I was the only one on the road I felt daring. Also, while I hate apple, I do like the iPhone. However there are already a number of things that drive me crazy in this thing. Only time will tell... me thinks it's time for jailbreak.

Just so you know that show is completely staged... It's funny though that's for sure. That "hardcore" buff dude is a joke. Ugh.

As far as REAL life most debtors either never answer their door, don't wake up, or are pretty calm. Very few get crazy but if they do I just back off. The other night some huge ripped dude who looked straight outta the joint came screaming out of the house when I knocked the door. Mind you I didn't have his car yet, it was in the garage. I just backed off and let him be pissed. Thank you for the concern though, I do appreciate it.

Hahaha I know right??? It's pretty damn dangerous but since I was the only one on the road I felt daring. Also, while I hate apple, I do like the iPhone. However there are already a number of things that drive me crazy in this thing. Only time will tell... me thinks it's time for jailbreak.

wow, they got you working crazy hours and doing some long distance driving. If you ever stop by baker again, pick me one of those route 66 shirts or hats. Ill pay you back in beer money :p

be safe out there man, too many crazys. then again, you are crazy jim.:worship:

That's good to know. You know we gotta look out for NAXJA peeps. Be careful anyway! :cool:

Back