• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC (3" series 2) shocks with shackles/spacers

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a RC 3" series 2 (purchased a few months ago) with THERE shocks. Can i use these shocks and put in 1.75" spacers and 2" shackles?? .....I got these from a buddy who decided not to us them.

Or will i need to change shocks??

Last edited:
that sux....what do you recommend??

thanks

Bilstiens are the best out there! if you can't afford those like myself. i went with the doetsch tech 8000 pre runners, with built in bump. they are a firmer shock, not stiff but firm, $ 44.50 ea. thay also make a baja ryder, same features,softer valved.$ 199.00 for 4 shocks. there# is 1-800-8-shocks. good bang for buck shock.

Bilstiens are the best out there! if you can't afford those like myself. i went with the doetsch tech 8000 pre runners, with built in bump. they are a firmer shock, not stiff but firm, $ 44.50 ea. thay also make a baja ryder, same features,softer valved.$ 199.00 for 4 shocks. there# is 1-800-8-shocks. good bang for buck shock.

Cool thanks Builder, Bilstiens are OUT for me!!

just keep the shocks you have now if your not gonna wheel it until you can measure for new shocks. Find something to flex the heep out on measure the the extended and compressed length and go from there. There is no reason to change until you know the shocks are your limiting factor. Unbolt the bottom of the shock flex it out and see if it is long enough.

just keep the shocks you have now if your not gonna wheel it until you can measure for new shocks. Find something to flex the heep out on measure the the extended and compressed length and go from there. There is no reason to change until you know the shocks are your limiting factor. Unbolt the bottom of the shock flex it out and see if it is long enough.

Thank you much sir...i'll try this out first!!

Back