• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need More Clearance?

BigBlueBeast

NAXJA Forum User
I currently running an RE 3.5 lift, Spring assisted shocks on 33/12.50 KM2 with trimmed fenders I need 1" to 2" more clearance for the fenders. Im looking into spacers and shackles . My budget is $150. What is the best combo for the money without buying new shocks? Thanks guys

Have you bumpstopped properly? Keeping the rigs COG low with the right amount of bumpstopping is much more ideal than lifting it more. I am running the exact same lift and tire setup as you, and with my trimming and hockey puck bumpstopping I have no clearence or rubbing problems.

-Lyle

Have you bumpstopped properly? Keeping the rigs COG low with the right amount of bumpstopping is much more ideal than lifting it more. I am running the exact same lift and tire setup as you, and with my trimming and hockey puck bumpstopping I have no clearence or rubbing problems.

-Lyle

Do you have any pictures? I have the same lift but I could use bigger tires. The only area I'm concerned with is the rear quarter panels, I've already got some issue with rubbing and I'm on 31's...

I currently running an RE 3.5 lift, Spring assisted shocks on 33/12.50 KM2 with trimmed fenders I need 1" to 2" more clearance for the fenders. Im looking into spacers and shackles . My budget is $150. What is the best combo for the money without buying new shocks? Thanks guys

Find some used or buy some new 1 or 2 inch spacers.

Do MJ shackles out back, or buy some 1.5" lift shackles. You should be right around $150.

2" spacers and shackles can be had for $90 on ebay. but if you don't already have it your going to need a sye at that height.

Back