• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trade 5 rims for 1

jeepdog1

NAXJA Forum User
ok so the 33" r on hold i had to use them because one of my 31" s has cored showing but i have 5 of the jeep stills that i would like to trade for one 15"x8" still like the procoms or cregers that is the set i have now but need a fieth rim if u have one or if u one rim and a good set (4 or 5) 32/??/15s MTs i will trow in my 33" ATs yes these r not sold yet no one has put the money in my hand yet.

ok so the 33" are on hold i had to use them because one of my 31"s has a cord showing but i have 5 of the jeep steels that i would like to trade for one 15"x8" still like the procomps or cregers(?) that is the set i have now but need a fifth rim if u have one or if u one rim and a good set (4 or 5) 32/??/15s MTs i will trow in my 33" ATs yes these r not sold yet no one has put the money in my hand yet.

i got 5...err 8 i lost count at 5 but fix a few more.

ok so the 33" r on hold i had to use them because one of my 31" s has cored showing but i have 5 of the jeep stills that i would like to trade for one 15"x8" still like the procoms or cregers that is the set i have now but need a fieth rim if u have one or if u one rim and a good set (4 or 5) 32/??/15s MTs i will trow in my 33" ATs yes these r not sold yet no one has put the money in my hand yet.

Don't forget to tell Swamprat about this. On your sale thread he agreed to get them from you at Gilmer. Do not leave him in the dark if ya haven't told him yet you might want to inform him....

Back