• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Fernado Valley M&G

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I'll be in the Valley on Sunday night the 15th.

Proposing a Meet & Greet for sometime during that week. Already busy Tuesday night, having dinner with a friend.

Wednesday? Thursday? What's good youz guyz?

I could do Wednesday

OoooooooooKaaaaaaaayyy..... I guess we know where WE fit in! (or don't)

So it's FRIENDS on Tuesday and the rest of us on Wednesday ot Thursday - got it. :rolleyes:

bburge

Allow me to clarify. Tuesday night, I'm having dinner with a pervert. A former sla^H^H^H, ah... girlfriend who I used to ah... used to... Well, this is a family forum, so I'll leave it to your imagination which parts I used to do what to.

Now... are we clear on the pecking order? Perverts on Tuesday, Jeep buddies on Wednesday. Okayfine?

Allow me to clarify. Tuesday night, I'm having dinner with a pervert. A former sla^H^H^H, ah... girlfriend who I used to ah... used to... Well, this is a family forum, so I'll leave it to your imagination which parts I used to do what to.

Now... are we clear on the pecking order? Perverts on Tuesday, Jeep buddies on Wednesday. Okayfine?
Sounds to me, like you have your priorities right :D -------------Hans

I like perverts, lets combine both events :D

OK, no problem. So where are we meeting Tuesday? :roll:

bburge

OK, no problem. So where are we meeting Tuesday? :roll:

bburge

Wednesday night. 6:00PM
The Stand in Encino.
Beer and hot dogs.

OR

Tuesday night in the City.
You in a pink thong. Her with my whip and I give her a treat.

Your choice.

:firedevil

Wednesday night. 6:00PM
The Stand in Encino.
Beer and hot dogs.

You do know that the stand is a 'sit down' restaurant now, with waiters and all that ...right?

Finding a new meeting ground has been on my 'to do' list.

You do know that the stand is a 'sit down' restaurant now, with waiters and all that ...right?

Thats just weird.

Its next week Joe!

No. I didn't know. Like... how would I? Living in Vegas...

Okay. Options?

Tommy's... Laurel Canyon and Burbank Blvd.?
Sabroso (Cheap and good Mexican) Vanowen and Corbin?
Abe's Deli... Nordhoff and Corbin?
Coral Cafe... Burbank Blvd. and Hollywood Way?

I'll be there

So bar area at Islands?

Back