• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You Need a Job? We Need Techs.

BigBlueBeast

NAXJA Forum User
I work for a sub contractor that is contracted out to comcast. Its called Prince Telecom. If you like what you read below? PM and I will give you a number to my supervisor. Interviewing ASAP. Comcast is booming.
Hiring In: Beaverton, East Portland, Vancouver, Long View Systems. If you need a job guys dont hesitate.

Prince Telecom is looking for highly motivated individuals for the installation of Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Digital Phone Services in the greater Portland Area, and Southwest Washington. Installation Duties will involve the complete installation of all wiring and equipment necessary, followed with outstanding customer education to provide the customers with the highest level of service. These positions will be full time, we provide excellent training, outstanding growth opportunity. We offer great benefits including Medical, Dental, 401k, and more. There is a paid training program for those new to the industry. Prince Telecom is an employee based company, providing company vehicles, ladders, meters, and the necessary safety equipment to get the job done.

Contract Requirements:
All applicants must pass a background search and drug screen, and have a good driving record. Daily duties will include interaction with customers; all applicants must have good communication skills, ability to perform minimal paperwork duties in order to ensure contracts are completed with customers, must have all tools necessary to complete requested tasks, must be able to lift 80 pounds and maneuver a 28 foot extension ladder, the ability to work in attics, crawl space and confined areas.

Compensation is 30k - 40k yr

Back