• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS pics

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
Here are a few highlight pics from TDS.
IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

The rest of my pics can be seen here:
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/jeeperjohn/TDS 2009/

Nice pics John!

You need to get MJR to post up our pics from this weekend and see what TDS is all about other than the girls at the notches.....SANTA

What the heck, santa doesnt like hookers in the desert showin thier goodies? :smootch:

Yeah, I need to figure that out. Once I get my winch I think I can use that when I want to get stupid on hills.

Yeah, suck down winch is definately the way to go. Im still thinking about that on my rig... For now im running center straps.

Yeah, suck down winch is definately the way to go. Im still thinking about that on my rig... For now im running center straps.

Where did you hook the limit strap to on the upper side? The oil pan is the only thing I got there, and I do not think welding a tab to that would be a good idea. Do you got any pics of your setup?

Where did you hook the limit strap to on the upper side? The oil pan is the only thing I got there, and I do not think welding a tab to that would be a good idea. Do you got any pics of your setup?

They mount to the unibody rail either side of the oil pan and come down in a "V" shape, meeting at the axle.

You can kind of see it in this pic.

IMG_1031.jpg

They mount to the unibody rail either side of the oil pan and come down in a "V" shape, meeting at the axle.
[/IMG]

If you run an RE trackbar, you can hang it from the trackbar brace too.

Cracker hung his 609 from his without any problems.

Of course, he's wheeled it 8 times in person and 600 times on the web, but it did hold. :)

Back