• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

truck haven

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
anyone gonna be at truck haven next weekend (14/15 th) who can show me around? just gonna be my brother & I so far

I'll be camping in Anza and do some light truckhaven wheeling that weekend. Drop me a PM thursday morning and I'll get you dirs to where I'll be.

My rig isn't very built, so we'll have to keep to the easy trails..

i'd like to go to JV for the fest, but i planned this run w/ my brother (he's in san diego), and it's something i've always wanted to do. i ran lower coyote canyon last year in my landcruiser, but this time i have the xj. if you need to stick to easier trails, that's cool too. i'm going for fun & adventure, and also want to push my xj a bit.

Get a hold of the Mayor. XtremeXJ on this site and he will show you around if he can make it. I here there is a cool campsite out there on a ridge with satalite and full hook ups.

It doesn't look good this weekend for me... I need to stick around the house or I'll be living out there...
Full hook-ups... H2O, power, dumps AND Sat. T.V. quiet & secluded, only 3 spaces available...

Here it is... go find it !!

The Mayor
29vchfm.jpg

It doesn't look good this weekend for me...

The Mayor

It never looks good for you when I'm coming out. I think you're afraid I'll show you up in my little stocker XJ. ;)

Cruiser/96, I'll see if I can get GPS to where I'm camping posted tomorrow.

It never looks good for you when I'm coming out. I think you're afraid I'll show you up in my little stocker XJ. ;)

Cruiser/96, I'll see if I can get GPS to where I'm camping posted tomorrow.

I know you will... is there a plan ? Y'all camping where ?? Never know when I might pop in...:gag: Momma didn't hear that... I hope.
Weather is looking to be warm... not HOT, but warm.

The Mayor...

I'll pick 2 or 3 likely camping spots on google earth and post them up here. I've got my stocker XJ towing my bantam, my dad's Rubicon and a _very_ stocker suburban coming out, so I can't setup anywhere crazy.

We should have a good bonfire going Saturday night, there are a couple cords of aged oak sitting in the yard.

I'll pick 2 or 3 likely camping spots on google earth and post them up here. I've got my stocker XJ towing my bantam, my dad's Rubicon and a _very_ stocker suburban coming out, so I can't setup anywhere crazy.

We should have a good bonfire going Saturday night, there are a couple cords of aged oak sitting in the yard.
What day wheree you planning on hitting some trails? If i saturday or sunday i could meet up with you, my jeep nees a little TLC before.

So it sounds like the steering held together.... Picts. ?

Curt

I had so much fun I forgot to take them. ;)

Steering got him out of truckhaven at least, when he posts up we'll see if it got him home.

Back