• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what are you guys using for seat covers?

tobaccogrower

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering what you guys are running for seat covers? i'm a farmer and my old xj had leather and it wasnt a problem. i picked up a 1984 xj 2 door and it has mint cloth seats. i'm looking for somthing thats water restint for the dogs. the wet okalie seats are nice but mucho$$ and take 3 weeks for delivery! my seats are the low back-fold forward buckets and a rear bench. thanks!

Dirt, it works great, but it gets your pants kinda dirty.

We have wet okie's in the wranglers, stock seats in the XJ but I've just started looking for some leathers to replace the stockers.

RichP said:
We have wet okie's in the wranglers, stock seats in the XJ but I've just started looking for some leathers to replace the stockers.
Wet Okie's seem to work good on convertables, but when I used 'em in my T-100 pickup, they made the car stink for months. Kinda like toe jam. Finally got rid of them and went back to plain cloth seats. But then, that's when I started wheeling the Cherokee instead of the Toyota

Back