• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MARCH MEMBERSHIP DRIVE

It's Automatic...
Cal, what are the numbers?

They are in the BOD forum. I don't know if they were posted elsewhere yet, but another chapter is beating socal like a redheaded stepchild.

Here are the totals thus far:

The Chapter contest results are as follows:

MidWest: 4 new, 10 renewals
SoCal: 5 new, 2 renewals
NorthAtlantic: 2 new, 3 renewals
Colorado: 4 renewals
SouthEast: 3 new
Arizona: 1 new, 2 renewals
NorthWest: 3 renewals
Red River: 1 new, 1 renewal
InterMountain: 1 renewal
Sierra: 1 renewal

what is the cost..im sure I can find it somewhere but I'd rather just ask...

what is the cost..im sure I can find it somewhere but I'd rather just ask...

new= $35.00, renew= $30.00

There were other options... I believe you cann be a supporter for something like $17.00....

But heck, like others have said, the information that can be gleened from these forums is worth hundreds if not thousands of what your membership costs.

is there any benefit within the forums to being a member over just a forum user?

is there any benefit within the forums to being a member over just a forum user?

You join the club for the club, not for the forums - BUT.. there several forums you won't even see unless you're a club member, and others that are read only unless you're a member (advanced fab, for example).

:doh: i dont know why but i am really thinking about it :huh::doh::dunce::doh::dunce::wow::doh::dunce:

Transaction ID: 40102529WE9998xxx
An email with your order summary has been sent to (my son's email address)

WOOT!!

Back