• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to upgrade the radiator...

All Aluminum radiator, under 160 shipped.

That's a great radiator and all i have been hearing is great things about it.
I just ordered mine tonight!

Does anyone have this radiator? Any problems?

I like the construction of the first one posted but I don't want those fans. I didn't see it sold without them though?

I'm not a fan of CSF BTW. I had one of their radiators on one of my honda's and it developed a leak within a couple months.

Thanks guys.

It is a good plan to get a new radiator, but it may be possible to fix your old one to live another day. In our radiator factory, we uncrimped and recrimped the tanks if they leaked. As long as the tank isn't cracked. Possibly. squeezing the tank crimp with pliers may fix it. Just a tight budget suggestion to keep your jeep running the Cheepest.

Does anyone have this radiator? Any problems?

I like the construction of the first one posted but I don't want those fans. I didn't see it sold without them though?

I'm not a fan of CSF BTW. I had one of their radiators on one of my honda's and it developed a leak within a couple months.

Thanks guys.

I was in the same boat as you and replaced my radiator with the exact one from Genesis Auto for my 2001. It was $143 shipped with a coupon. I hve had it for about a month now and it works great. My temp gauge runs 10 degrees cooler compared to the OEM one. I am curious to see how it will perform this summer. All in all I think it is a solid built unit for the price and is dual row.

here is one more http://www.jeeptricks.com/main-1/main-1.htm

I would like to know which one this the best tho

It honestly seems like several companies are selling this same unit. If thats the case, $145 seems to be the best price.

I contacted Novak conversions about their Kryflow radiator as it seems to be the highest quality core I've found. If the price is reasonably under $400 I will more than likely go with it.

Back