• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

needs some advice

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
im thinking about dropping my jeep from 4.5" lift to 3.5/3" lift. its long armed. and in theory it should swap fine. and im also looking to drop to 31's, mainly cause i can afford new 31's but not 33's. so i hear 31's of 3" of lift is a great set up. anyone got pics? and yes its my daily driver thats why im looking to down size. cause i cant afford the big burly "should be" trail only jeep. s i need to do away with some stuff i really dont need

Well I'm far from a expert (and I mean FAR from a expert) But I would keep the lift you have on it now and run 31" or 32" seems to me that would work just give you more wheel wel clerance for the trails. Then you wouldn't be spending money on another lift but like I said I'm FAR from a expert. I'm just learning here but thats just my thought on what I would think and do.

Here is my 3" Lift with 31's TSL
l_e102dee35049431da4c346cedbd6a265.jpg

l_ef6028d0c4a14f1ba4f800b865c80368.jpg

my jeeps a DD, and i have no job. im sure you can put two and two together and see that keeping my big ass jeep going is costing my a small fortune. it needs new tires ASAP, and its drinks gas

Back