• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon TJ Take offs $300

John in AZ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Tires & wheels removed from a Jeep Rubicon. Three or the tires are at 6.5/32nds one is 9/32nds & 1is 14/32nds. The tires were not roated enough at the end so not real smooth on the road at slower speeds still great tires for offroading & fine on road as long as you are not expecting quiet. The wheels look great on my Jeep but wife needed smoother tires for the road! Wheels are in good shape not perfect but not all chewed to heck either. In my old e-baying days I could make them look real good but I figure that these will be going off road anyways so here they are.
In fountain Hills
John
Tell me if you are a NAXJA caller different price for you all. $300
602-619-5128
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I had some badly worn tires "trued" at a truck tire service shop. They were very quiet after that. Price was like $100 which was cheaper than a new set of tires. If you have enough tread, I'd highly suggest it.

Back