• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 xj 6 inch teraflex coils front and rear on 32's for sale

MarioWario

NAXJA Forum User
ive learned the hard way wheeling you daily driver is a bad idea...
so i need to sell my rig to get a DD so i can get to school and back and whatnot...
its a 88 with...
6" teraflex coils front and rear
32" bfg mud terrains
np 231 t-case with SYE
solid slip yoke drive shafts front and rear
rancho 9000 adjustable shocks
gas tank skid
rockrails
clean title
etc......
it doesnt run and would need to be trailered out.
what i want to get for it and what i would actually get for it are two different things so im not gunna have a set price but if you want it make an offer and if the price is right ill sell it....
let me know.
text or call me...

mario
505-261-4506

pics always help.........

i tried to help my buddy get out of a river and got struck into myself the tow truck couldnt pull me back so he had pull me across the river and sunk me to the bumpers so i had to spend the night in the river until 2 two tow trucks could pull me out the next day.
water got in everything and the two tow trucks bent alot of shit like tie rod and whatnot.
i dont know what to expect to get for it so i would just start throwing out numbers.
im thinking about parting it out, im thinking thats my best bet of getting rid of it.

l_12779a90b59e42b3848e90f7c4bcc8d2.jpg

Back