• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BA10 Peugot and FT Longarms

Bandit-117

NAXJA Forum User
Here's my question. Has anybody installed or seen installed a 6 inch Full Traction Long arm system with a BA10 Peugot 5 speed manual? Looking at the lift manual I got online, I am worried about my corssmember not working with the LA brackets. My crossmeber is 10 inches back from the LCA brackets instead of 14 like an auto or AX15. Any thoughts?

I was already to go with a Full Traction setup, when I realized that the BA10 mounts in a different spot. I called Steve at Full Traction and he said that an adapter plate was available. Most dealers "should" include it free of charge, but you must ask for it.

I ended up going a different route with a lift, so I can't say how the adapter works. From what I've seen of the Full Traction kit though, it's an awesome setup.

I was already to go with a Full Traction setup, when I realized that the BA10 mounts in a different spot. I called Steve at Full Traction and he said that an adapter plate was available. Most dealers "should" include it free of charge, but you must ask for it.

I ended up going a different route with a lift, so I can't say how the adapter works. From what I've seen of the Full Traction kit though, it's an awesome setup.

Did you end up going RE or Clayton?

Back