PDA

View Full Version : lodging for thursday and friday.

Supermanxj
March 5th, 2009, 13:48
I have plans with some other folks for saturdays lodging, but friday night and possibly thursday night I dont have a plan. plus I am 19 so hotel by myself is out. Is there any one I can shack up with those nights...

Thanks
Josh

MrShaft696
March 5th, 2009, 16:41
I have plans with some other folks for saturdays lodging, but friday night and possibly thursday night I dont have a plan. plus I am 19 so hotel by myself is out. Is there any one I can shack up with those nights...

Thanks
Josh

I would camp if I were you, I have a tent you can borrow, I dont know who would want to "shack up"

Supermanxj
March 5th, 2009, 16:46
I would camp if I were you, I have a tent you can borrow.
How much to camp????or can you lead me to where i sign up??edit: oops found it http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=984085
I dont know who would want to "shack up"
LOL yeah maybe not the best choice of words.

Hammered
March 5th, 2009, 16:52
Only if you go under the Psudo name: "Ivanna Humpalot"

Supermanxj
March 5th, 2009, 17:23
Only if you go under the Psudo name: "Ivanna Humpalot"

N O I am Dixie Normous...lol

MrShaft696
March 6th, 2009, 06:46
when you get to the campground just tell them you are camping with the NAXJA group and they will direct you to where everyone is and its a flat rate per night.

5spd_xj
March 6th, 2009, 07:01
If camping, do you *need* to make reservations? Or is it just more like "find a spot, and it's 10 per night per camper", and you don't need to worry about the place having "no vacancy"?

MrShaft696
March 6th, 2009, 07:17
If camping, do you *need* to make reservations? Or is it just more like "find a spot, and it's 10 per night per camper", and you don't need to worry about the place having "no vacancy"?

affirmative, we usually have a designated area