• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need info on Tune up parts selection

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
So i failed smog the other day and was told that my O2 sensor was to blame cause the jeep was running super rich. I purchased a O2 and are thinking i should just do a basic tune up on it. Wires, plugs, cap and rotor, fuel filter. so my question is what brands do you guys use when running spark plugs and spark plug wires?

I think the OEM stuff is champion and as far as wires go, i just want to make sure i get a decent set and not some crappy vato zone BS.
They offer NGK plugs for the XJ but dont know if anyone runs them on their rigs. Guess since im into imports im assuming the NGK's should work.

Thanks!

I found out that the Mopar Performance line of tune-up parts at my local parts pusher (when I lived outside of Chicago) was the cheapest and performed at least as well as aftermarket cap & wires. Even cheaper than OEM.

Plugs? Champion truck.

I found out that the Mopar Performance line of tune-up parts at my local parts pusher (when I lived outside of Chicago) was the cheapest and performed at least as well as aftermarket cap & wires. Even cheaper than OEM.

Plugs? Champion truck.

do you have a link of where i can find mopar parts for my jeep? and you said champion plugs work best?

Back