• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT/treks D30 Truss questions

dgrigorenko

NAXJA Forum User
What mounts come on the truss? on the TNT/treks page i see a list of brackets and mounts... are all these costs in addtion to the listed 159.95? or is that just the bare truss with nothing attached. and if nothing comes on the truss, what is recommended/required to effectively complete it.

g

this is gonna sound like a stretch but.... why dont you call and ask them? theyre CS was pretty decent last time i called...

Yup, the base truss is $160 and the other prices are for the other stuff welded on. I don't see the point of the truss if you don't get both UCA mounts at least. I think the tracbar mount is only if you are going hi-steer or OTK and need a higher tracbar mount.

I just ordered a truss assembly from T&T, I am putting a wagoneer dana 44 under my xj. They ask you what axle you have, what is it going in, what kind of steering you are going to run, and then they build it to the speks that you gave them. They weld it all together then send it to you. At that point you need to weld it to your axle and install the lower control arm mounts. Cost depends on what you have them install. Call them it was easy. With all my brakets installed, coil mounts, upper control arm mounts and track bar mount, with the lower control arm mounts loose for me to install thetotal price was $475.00.:cheers:

thanks guys, that was really helpful!

g

I'm waiting to put mine on and as soon as I got it I was happy I had them put on the mounts. They are well made and really simplify the process. There are less little angles to deal with when the uppers are where they are supposed to be. They also ship it with bushings for the uppers. I can't wait for a warm weekend to get my $hit done

Back