• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$60 Add a Leaf

91jeepster

NAXJA Forum User
Is a $60 2.5" Add a Leaf kit a good buy to put on my 91 XJ. Or will the rust cause me too many problems? And if rust does cause problems what can I expect, like breaking bolts.

Click on the SEARCH function and then Click on the Advanced Search. http://naxja.org/forum/search.php Use search terms like Add a Lift, Budget Boost, and Bastard Pack. Limit the search to Titles Only and to the Technical section. Potential Add A leaf problems and basic questions have been asked and answered numerous times. After you have done some research and have a specific question, post up.

TIm is right on...the search is how you find answers and how you learn so much more than what your questions ask. Perhaps your real question would be is my rust so badly advanced that if I attempt to alter my suspension, will I be handed my ass? That makes the rust issue the real unknown here and only answerable by you or someone you know with common sense...automotive common sense. I hope your rust is not terminal.

You will probably want to replace the Ubolts weather they break or not. I got some gigantic ones from rusty's for 7 bucks each. You'll have to know what axle you have when ordering them. You want a full length AAL, and this is a good time to get rid of the rear swaybar.

Back