• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's still not settled?

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90682
WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."
Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hawaii[/FONT][/FONT], as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.
Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]United [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Kingdom[/FONT][/FONT] at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.....
As WND reported this week, Taitz has assembled officers from the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines to seek Obama's documentation.
The plaintiffs are citing the legal standard of Quo Warranto, which also was cited in a case brought by New Jersey attorney Mario Apuzzo on behalf of Charles Kerchner and others.
There's more to the article if you click the link

I still wonder if there's nothing to hide, why not just prove everyone wrong? Unite the people (as much as possible) rather than intentionally dividing them.

Exactly...there is so much out there, I didn't want to "pollute" anyone's findings with my own links. Trust me, you'll find all you need and then some.

and people in my school think people who go wheeling/lift there trucks are rednecks that don't know anything about politics the economy or anything like that... i should send them to this forum, when im learning more everyday like our president mite not even be a damn natural born citizen. hope i dont piss anybody off with that post

Last edited:
Yes, because a website named after Ayn Rand's (the "first" libertarian and a major source of their current political philosophy) most popular publication does not have a hidden agenda.

Is that like believing things on a website called 'factcheck' are true because the URL says so? :wave1:

I remember many republicans citing factcheck.org during the election as a credible source. But that's also why I provided snopes and the LA Times. Snap?

This whole conspiracy theory makes you conservatives look like really sore losers.

I remember many republicans citing factcheck.org during the election as a credible source. But that's also why I provided snopes and the LA Times. Snap?

This whole conspiracy theory makes you conservatives look like really sore losers.

So if we question a Democrat that makes us "conservatives" and "republicans"? Facepalm for you, whacker.

Back