• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions On Quadratech HD Leafs

Ramcharger

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a '92 XJ whose springs have about had it and it's time for a replacement and/or upgrade. Are these leaves worth the $200+ purchase price? I was going to combine these with the Moog HD front springs and some KYB shocks and add some 30x9.5 BFG All Terrains.

I figure this combo would get me pretty much anywhere I wanted to go for fishing/camping and some mild trail running. I'll also be upgrading the front and rear bumpers but have no plans for a winch.

The other option would be a OME 2" lift in it's medium duty configuration. Big bucks. :( I figure I could go 31x10.5 with that configuration but may need an SYE or TC drop. More big money.

Also, does the computer freak out when larger tires are mounted making an adustable speedometer corrector mandatory?

Thank you all in advance for your input. :)

Thank you for the links and info 89xj. The second link really hit the nail on the head. Super Stock is really what I'm looking for in terms of price and performance.

Back