• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: leftover XJ stuff

se-real

NAXJA Forum User
I just sold my XJ and have a few things left over I need to get rid of.
1) OEM Jeep all season XJ floormats for front. Agate color, I purchased these new Less than a month ago and paid $70 I will sell them for $50
2) OEM amber 97-01 corner and turn signal lenses. This is for the full set of 4, Good condition, no cracks etc. $25
3) Tractor Supply Hi lift jack.It is a few years old but should work fine. $20 *SOLD*
4) OEM foglight switch. Only the switch (I have a broken panel for the switches that has the cig lighter outlet and power outlet too) $10
5)OEM Infinty headunit, not CD player came out of my 97 $20
6) OEM Charcoal "J E E P" emblem (decal) that goes on header panel or liftgate(they are the same). Brand new $15
7) Dash trim piece for a 97-01 model. Its in pretty good shape and has two led rocker switches mounted in the very botttom of it. $10

I will update this as soon as I find more stuff I left out(im sure theres more). I will ship for a bit more.

1) OEM Jeep all season XJ floormats for front. Agate color, I purchased these new Less than a month ago and paid $70 I will sell them for $50
Interested, can you post pictures or send them to [email protected] please?
Thanks,
Collin

interested in item #6, how much shipped to 63565?

Do you have paypal?

ill take number 7!

I'll take #6 if you're willing to pop it in the mail to Canada. :)

Sold!

Check your PMs for details.

Back