• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I think Im out of here in a few months

RªMB°

NAXJA Forum User
Because of as$l-l0les and COPS. I got pulled over yesterday because some idiot didnt like my XJ smoking his TC getting on the freeway with a winch bumper. Than he called the 50 saying I was driving irradicly and he followed me over 15miles right behind me. I drive irradicly.... I watched him cut a semi off and cut across 4 lanes of traffic when I got off because I did a go fast hit brakes and get off freeway.
Cops hate me I guess because I like muds and 4x4.

I feel the great Arizona openess calling my name!

Not to burst your bubble, but they have holes and cops in AZ too. :)

Thats true anywhere, but I can also drive my XJ through the desert and rocks where there are no exsisting fences and theres lots of non owned land for me to play.

so why does everybody got to hate on cops??:dunno:

I gots plenty of empty land out here too. But in AZ as out here, you still have to stick to legal areas for wheeling. There's idiots dumping trash in the desert and getting stuff closed off just like out here. Besides, your "go fast hit brakes and get off freeway" maneuver is the type thing that will catch you some heat for erratic driving...;)

I take it you had a bad day? The a-hole is the one you should be pissed at, not the cop..He is only doing his job
you need to remember, every one with authority and a set of rules will enforce those rules as they see fit, weather or not you deserve the treatment is neither here nor there, its what they want at the time and if you do something to get their attention you are going to feel the effects of their whim.

I took my blazer on a road trip there and somewhere between quartzite and tonopah the headlights started doing a strobelight show. Never had that in Ca. I guess the blazer wanted to stay there, because it blew the rods out the oil pan 2weeks exactly later.

Come on out . These AZ guys suck though :D The cops are way cooler out here. It blew my mind when a cop actaully waved hello at me. I was lost when it happened.

Find me a great guy/company who wants a machinist with 12yrs exp. Im down tomorrow to leave.

Not to burst your bubble, but they have holes and cops in AZ too. :)

Yeah. The one I dealt with in Mesa was far less pleasant than ANY California officer I've ever dealt with.

Uhhhh... I'm gonna be the asshole here Trevor. You were street racing... then you're pissed off that you got pulled over? And it seems he let you go? You didn't mention a ticket...

To add to the fact that you're street racing... you're doing it in a lifted XJ, which is stupid, and you're also doing so on the freeway, which is even more stupid. Think before you act son!

And don't blame the cop, he's doing his job. Had the guy called, and he DIDN'T show up, then HE would have been the on posting about how the cops let some jackass in an XJ go on the scionlife forums. Can't please everybody...

so why does everybody got to hate on cops??:dunno:

Because they're there when you dont want them to be and they're late when you need them... :D

Uhhhh... I'm gonna be the asshole here Trevor. You were street racing... then you're pissed off that you got pulled over? And it seems he let you go? You didn't mention a ticket...

To add to the fact that you're street racing... you're doing it in a lifted XJ, which is stupid, and you're also doing so on the freeway, which is even more stupid. Think before you act son!

And don't blame the cop, he's doing his job. Had the guy called, and he DIDN'T show up, then HE would have been the on posting about how the cops let some jackass in an XJ go on the scionlife forums. Can't please everybody...
well said

i just dont like asshole rookie cops that think they have something to prove. Thats worse than dealing with cholos..

I've never understood why people blame cops for busting them when they know (or should know) that they're doing something wrong...

x2 theyre just doing their job. Ive called the Po on people driving like asshats or driving like they're drunk lots of times.

Um I did get a ticket and no I wasnt street racing the XJ. The guy though he was goning to pass me gettin on the freeway and cut me off...um no. I hit the throttle and showed him what a 4.0 can do in thrid gear at 3500RPM. Since its a stick it does about 75-80 =)

Um I did get a ticket and no I wasnt street racing the XJ. The guy though he was goning to pass me gettin on the freeway and cut me off...um no. I hit the throttle and showed him what a 4.0 can do in thrid gear at 3500RPM. Since its a stick it does about 75-80 =)

That right there deserves you a ticket... :rolleyes:

So what if the rice burner was gonna pass you? Just slow down a little and let him by. Its not that big of a deal.

You do 75-80 @ 3500 in 3rd gear?! Wow, i feel sorry for your engine and trans... No wonder two of your rigs are destroyed.

Back