• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

smog

nicksjeep

NAXJA Forum User
i am looking for a place in the hi desert to smog an xj that might not pass. i want to try to do it this sat

I know of one...you keeping the 2-door after all??

hmm should back channel this man. a cherokee that may not pass aka the crooked smog is illegal is not something thats public lol. not to be a post nazi but ust watching ur back

moms smog is pretty cool off C st and walnut in hesperia bu Porfessional Tire

I wasn't refering to an illlegal smog. The guy I know is very good at diagnosing problems, and works very good. BTW..I cant tell you how many times I have taken my many jeeps over there and not passed smog, told me what I needed, went and replaced it and then it would pass..pretty sweet!

FYI if you need ideas on how to pass smog legally, there are lots of tricks you can do to help your vehicle run better. fresh oil change, clean air filter, acetone or that mosquito fogger liquid (name escaping my mind right now), run the vehicle till its nice and warm before taking it to the smog station, etc. If someone has a shop that can pass the vehicle without even hooking it up, take it backchannel. Why? well you dont wanna get that shop shut down for one but dont promote anything illegal here.

I'm not pointing fingers or deleting the thread....blah blah...just a heads up

FYI if you need ideas on how to pass smog legally, there are lots of tricks you can do to help your vehicle run better. fresh oil change, clean air filter, acetone or that mosquito fogger liquid (name escaping my mind right now), run the vehicle till its nice and warm before taking it to the smog station, etc. If someone has a shop that can pass the vehicle without even hooking it up, take it backchannel. Why? well you dont wanna get that shop shut down for one but dont promote anything illegal here.

I'm not pointing fingers or deleting the thread....blah blah...just a heads up

He is very correct, which was why I clarified that the shop I was talking about is very well mannered and will let you know exactly what needs changing/replacing, thus making it pass smog the next time it's smogged...NAXJA

Back