• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland weekend M&G suggestions

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
Mondays are out for me over the next few months, its lacrosse season. I want to get some feedback on these suggestions, so I can schedule a weekend Meet-n-greet. I know there are others that would like to do it on a weekend. Once we get some feedback we can schedule it a few weeks out to get it all people there.

Real Quick - Saturday or Sunday?

I think Sunday 12~2pm would be good.

Locations -
Deno's Pizza in Wilsonville (Good Pizza, small Place, good prices)
Red Robin in Wilsonville

Buffalo Wild Wings In Tannasborne

Hilvatia dinner ( not sure if I spelled that one right)

Post up what you think. I would like to avoid the usual place, and maybe get it somewhere a little more central. :moon:

Dave, gotta say you listed some good places, Buffalo wild wings is a great place for a group to meet up. good entertainment there.

Sundays work good for me aswell, i'd like to actually make it to one of these..

wilsonville or beaverton are both fairly easy to get to on a weekend.

I'd likely be down for a westside M&G. Wilsonville would be preferred for me but the Beaverton locals would work as well

Im down for where ever.
But if its the same people that show and noone eles shows I am not going to be super happy and I'm sure that
Rod
Dustin
Ken
Karl
Nick (mj)
Terry
The same people that always show are going to be happy.

I think its about time we get 20 or so jeeps to meet in the day time, that way we can all just hang out and pick are jeeps apart!!!

Im down for where ever.
But if its the same people that show and noone eles shows I am not going to be super happy and I'm sure that
Rod
Dustin
Ken
Karl
Nick (mj)
Terry
The same people that always show are going to be happy.

I think its about time we get 20 or so jeeps to meet in the day time, that way we can all just hang out and pick are jeeps apart!!!

HA!.. How the heck did Terry make that list? I hear ya. I haven't been able to make the last few.. there always seems to be something else on a Monday night.

Well I'm new here and would love to be able to meet up with some people. Any weekend day works for me, are wifes and kids allowed lol or is this a chance to say sorry hun you can't come lol.

If you all decide on something please PM me to let me know when and where.
I heard there was one on monday but I think I might have got the location wrong because I never found anything.

I have a pizza thing at work
But we will see what time I think its late.

Let's set the fate so I can take the day off work.

If the date is a couple weeks out, at least it give people time to plan for it. I will Start another Post.

Back