• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheel disc brakes

JACKED COUNTRY

NAXJA Forum User
i am thinking about doing rear disc conversion next and getting drilled and slotted front and rear rotors,looking for some input on best setup for the price and i would like front rotors to be the same diameter as the rear.not trying to spend 2000.00 for wilwood,looking for cheapest way to do a GOOD working 4 wheel disc setup,want to see what option i have.thanks in advance

ZJ or WJ brakes,do a search.As far as diameter thats not going to happen for obvious reasons!

Throw in ZJ rear brakes, get your brake proportioning dialed in ( a few ways to do this ) and call it a day. If you want to get crazy with it, get WJ knuckles & go from there.
I hate to say it... but try searching. This one gets covered about 5x weekly.

what would be the obvious reasons on why i can not get front and rear rotors of the same diameter rcp? the search is not helping me find rear rotors that will be the same diameter as the fronts.i know matching the rotors diameter front and rear does not matter to 99% of people but it plays a big part to me.

what would be the obvious reasons on why i can not get front and rear rotors of the same diameter rcp? the search is not helping me find rear rotors that will be the same diameter as the fronts.i know matching the rotors diameter front and rear does not matter to 99% of people but it plays a big part to me.[/quote]

:looney:

what would be the obvious reasons on why i can not get front and rear rotors of the same diameter rcp? the search is not helping me find rear rotors that will be the same diameter as the fronts.i know matching the rotors diameter front and rear does not matter to 99% of people but it plays a big part to me.

Do to the braking proportions,most OEM and after market brakes are larger in front.

Can I ask why you want them to be the same?
I'm a bit compulsive about some things too - nto judging - but I think this is going a little crazier than healthy...

Back