• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Utard invasion

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
So on either the 16th or 17th Vince and I will be in town to get his Jeeps on a boat.

Thought it would be a good time to meet some of you who I haven't had the chance or maybe see a few old faces I've met before.

Anyone up for dinner somewhere?

Damn!

I'll be in Taiwan then :|

I'll have to meet up with you another time.

His Jeeps need to be in Long Beach on the 17th. From there Im guessing we are heading back to Utah so anywhere on the line from Long Beach out of town towards Utah would work.

Are you staying in town the night of the 17th?

How does BBQ sound? I've got a place in mind that would be on your route of of town.

Im not exactly sure how long or for what dates we will be in town. I have the whole week off work but I doubt we will be down there longer than a day or so.

It's possible we might hang out for a bit the night of the 17th and then blast for Vegas, I just don't know yet. Should know in a day or so.

Im not exactly sure how long or for what dates we will be in town. I have the whole week off work but I doubt we will be down there longer than a day or so.

It's possible we might hang out for a bit the night of the 17th and then blast for Vegas, I just don't know yet. Should know in a day or so.

Wonderful. You'll be in Vegas at the same time that I'm visiting Southern California.

I could be down for some food and a pint or two. Let me know if you decide when/where works for the masses and I'll drive out.

His Jeeps need to be in Long Beach on the 17th. From there Im guessing we are heading back to Utah so anywhere on the line from Long Beach out of town towards Utah would work.

I live near I10/I15 interchange....you'll have a hard time not passing by me on the way out.

My suggestion for a tuesday night would be Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho Cucamonga. Shouldn't be too crowded, foods good, wings are cheaper on tuesdays, its right on your way, and only a few minutes off the freeway.

The socal XJ guys are doing their Jambo at JV the 13-15th, you should leave a few days early and stop by on the way out. :)

Just heard from Vince. He and Ryan will be here tomorrow (Monday the 16th) and they're spending the night in Costa Mesa.

The plan is to have dinner on Monday. Vince suggested an Asian buffet place near John Wayne Airport. But that is not final.

If anyone is interested in coming, you can give me a call on Monday at (949)212-8887 to find out where we'll be. But it will be in the vicinity of Costa Mesa.

Just heard from Vince. He and Ryan will be here tomorrow (Monday the 16th) and they're spending the night in Costa Mesa.

The plan is to have dinner on Monday. Vince suggested an Asian buffet place near John Wayne Airport. But that is not final.

If anyone is interested in coming, you can give me a call on Monday at (949)212-8887 to find out where we'll be. But it will be in the vicinity of Costa Mesa.

Johnny: shoot me a message when you know ;)

Just talked to Vince and he is good for the Hokkaido Seafood Buffet 4200 Scott Dr. Newport Beach, Ca 92660 949/851-5888 @ 6:00 PM there is plenty of room there so come by and have some dinner and say hello......SANTA

Back