• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Friday is the day that the MWC WF Staff will pre-run the trails to determine what we are going to run and conditions. It will be up to the leaders and gunners pre-running the trail to allow any one to run with them.

Now...don't get me wrong here, we LOVE to have folkes turn out for this, and we want to get you out there, but pre-runs are for getting thru the trail quick, and noting areas that may cause issues for a group, challanges may be bypassed for the sake of speed and lower damage risk.

There is ALWAYS a group or two that run trails informally on Friday....heck you may even see us out there after pre-runs.

Bottom line- You will have more fun on one of the informal runs, then a pre-run....trust me on this. If you don't know anyone and want to run a trail, let me know, I'll get you hooked up.

Rev

Back