• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My KOH pictures and the Alt line on Aftershock

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well it was a great event, best I have been to I think overall. There are a few things for the bigs to tweek still, but daym good still as it was Friday!

We watched the start then moved to aftershock, the first rock obsticle. The first car came to the Z at 10:19 (just over 2 hrs after the start). It had no issues, all alone on that area.
DSC01058.jpg

Then 10:29, 2 showed up together and that was pretty basic just throttle it thru.
DSC01077.jpg

but they showed that there was two exits to the trail and both equally difficult.
DSC01086.jpg

a few more came thru over the next few min, and then the overall winner of the KOH 09 came thru aftershock at 10:34 he started 25 (or in the 13th pair to start) and at aftershock was 6th thru.

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

after that it became the 91 on fri evening about 6pm...

The alt line was Up the mountain side and slide down to a small semi flat area then up thru the spectator area, bypassing all the other skeerd rigs/drivers and the main obstacle. saving some a hour or so...
DSC01189.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01198.jpg

and trust me the pictures Dont do this line justice..

then some bumpin on backdoor coming down
DSC01227.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

Damn Robert, those were some nice pics you got!!

So spill the beans, someone said you were on your side too??

Damn Robert, those were some nice pics you got!!

So spill the beans, someone said you were on your side too??

well i have one hell of a great sony non SLR camera that surprises me. I also have video's but they dont have the res or pict at all like the stills. My buddy did get the whole shannon campbell driving over a rig that was on its side at sledge, well at least the tires/wheels and axles and sus. But its Huge and I am having him upload it to my FTP.

But for now I have a 150 picts I think and more still uploading as I type

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k40/rob_laurali/KOH 09/

Yes I did flop HARD on to the pass side. Hard enough to jar the exh and break off the 02 and the tranny is whacked now ugg... a few days before TDS too. I am hoping just fluid and 02 and new plugs and cap an rotor and its good to go. Nope no picts though. It was about 12 or so thurs night after going up back door some and then heading over to sledge, but finding something else I dont think I ever seen. a few Ftoys and a jeep came up and was having all kinds of issues and stopped just short of me. Alan and his group and clint and his pass stopped way short and so I headed back. passed the other group and took a high side and it went over.

Last edited:
ANy pics of the BBQ at Aftershock?

ANy pics of the BBQ at Aftershock?

well that happened back very prior to the Z, or so I would have to think it did. I was at the Z for about 20 cars or so, and never saw one spark even.

Back