• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANOTHER Beamed and Linked MJ!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Salep18977n1.jpg

Salep18977n2.jpg

mmmmm i want more pics......................NOW!!!

this thing was for sale last time i saw pics of it, as everyone else said, post anything else if youve got it...
its also running cantilever mounted rear shocks, iirc.

i am STILL waiting for non-photoshop proof of the driveway blue beamed xj....

Someone had posted those pics in the advace fab section last year & everyone here on NAXJA bashed the hell out of it... Why I don't know, thought it was pretty sick my self.. Guess everyone love it now:rolleyes:

When those pics were taken, It was for sale on race dezert. I think the guy lived in hesperia, or somewhere up the hill.

EDIT: And when you say "Beamed" Jim, do you mean a 2wd beam? There's no I beams there....

Last edited:
Yeah I swear the guy was selling this for a steal too.

And when you say "Beamed" Jim, do you mean a 2wd beam? There's no I beams there....
They mean adding a twin 'I" beam front suspension similar to the old Ford Ranger.

That rig is sweet.

They mean adding a twin 'I" beam front suspension similar to the old Ford Ranger.

Once again.... There is no "I" beams on that truck. Look closely, you can see the factory 2wd beam., and the lower control arms are there too. No radius Arms. I was asking Jim which one he meant.

I know what I beams are, I had a set on my 93 ranger...

Its the MJ Batmobile.

Back